Thumbs Protruding Forward

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue May 2 20:33:02 UTC 2006

 I hadn't even noticed the thumb was on the white side of the hand (which
makes it impossible to confuse with the other handshape)... (left/right
issues are just a pain for me... when i'm driving... the person beside me
better show me where to go instead of saying right or left.... because I
just have to think so hard to get it right!) so now that you told me it's
just fine!!!

thanks for your help

Anny