BRAZIL Python Script that generates SVG SSS-2004( finally!)

machado machado at SOFTWARELIVRE.ORG
Tue May 9 02:02:57 UTC 2006

Hi Val, Rocha, folks....

I'm trully sorry about the delay.
I was in the organising commitee of 7th International Free Software
Forum - fisl7.0 (http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/7.0) held here in Porto
Alegre, Brazil.
We went through a lot of work to comply in the last 10 months and I'm
still in a frenetic email answering marathon. But (thank God and a lot
of moisture:-) the forum was plenty successfull with 5300+ attendees and
18000+ different IP video streamming clients!

Well, about the script...

...I've found it!!!

Find yourselves a commented version attached. I hope it is self
explainable. Please, be assure that I become aware of any trouble.

I also found all my 25000+ svg files from SSS2004. I could make it
available or even send it to any of you who ask for it. But since I
could not find  licensing/copyrigth terms of SW Symbols, I cannot do it
without Valerie's permission.

By the way, I suggest that all this wonderfull "stuff" should be
available under the terms of GPL(General Public License), FDL(Free
Documentation License) or a Free CC(Creative Commons) License.
Prof. Rocha Costa is a great example since he and his group distribute
SW-Edit under GNU GPL.

Any doubts about Free Software Licenses, I would be glad to answer : )

Please, also make me know if the script is suitable to you(whoever you
are)

All the best,

Machado
P.S. I'm still waiting for sf.net guys feedback about my free True Type
SSS2004 font. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from them.