POLAND sign for LICZYC

Tue May 16 15:34:15 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
May 16, 2006

Lucy from Poland wrote:

> Hello List!
> I am back again to ask diffucult questions!
> The first one is: have I written the sign for LICZYĆ (CALCULATE)
> properly?
>
> Here is the Signed Polish sign for LICZYĆ:
>
> http://www.effatha.lap.pl/liczyc.swf
>
> In PJM it is signed in the same way but once, not twice (the
> hearing people tend to repeat the movement as many times as many
> syllabes the word has :-/ )

Hello Lucy and List members -
Glad to see questions from you on the List again, Lucy! I have missed
you ;-)

And your videos are clear and the signs will be fun to write. I will
work on those signs shortly...So look for my next messages...

I have been printing a new Picture Dictionary for children in ASL
with our new SignBank 8.0 and it is working really well now...but
more on that another time!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages