SignWriting Workshop at NAD Conference 2006!

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Fri May 19 21:12:26 UTC 2006

Hello Val and everyone:
you are correct that the "Deaf American" magazine is a thing of the past
-- the NAD periodical is now "NADmag". Maybe it's time to run a few more
ads to introduce people to the "new" SignWriting??
I am very frustrated that I've just written a fat tuition check for two
weeks of immersion at Gallaudet *before* finding out about all this
wonderful stuff at the NAD Conference!
Alas, no money, no travel. I will be thinking of all of you who *can* be
there.
Best,
Kim from Boston

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Friday, May 19, 2006 at 11:05 AM -0500