Number of publications with SignWriting?

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Mon May 22 12:31:15 UTC 2006

Hello all:
my soon-to-be-published ASL anthology has 36 pages, some of them more
text-dense than others! The only things in English are the preface,
credits, and colophone. Even the verso and table of contents are
SignWritten!
Best,
Kim from Boston

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Friday, May 19, 2006 at 11:24 AM -0500