Goldilocks & The Three Bears

Lucy lists at ONET.EU
Wed May 31 10:06:04 UTC 2006

Hello List!
I know that the story of Goldilocks & The Three Bears was translated into several sign languages. But I've failed to find any translation. So, I'd be grateful to get a list of translations with additional information on where (if at all) the translation is available and which story level was translated.
This fall we are going to present SignWriting at the Warsaw Science Festival, like we did last fall. I want to translate the story into Polish and PJM but my cooperator, Romuald Szurik, wants us to translate the story of Little Red Riding Hood. But this is oversused... Now I want to have arguments to make him warm to my idea :-).

Lucy