Goldilocks & The Three Bears

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Wed May 31 11:03:40 UTC 2006

Hi Lucy and all,

we already have Little Red Riding Hood and Pinocchio translated in CZJ.
I like to have this stories also in SW. Some time ago I started with
writing story from CZJ to SW but it is not so easy as it seems. But I
believe we can make it one day.

Anyway we also want to translate Goldilocks into CZJ. So if you'll do it
we can help each other.

Honza