Order of writing

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 21 02:12:24 UTC 2006

Hi Jason,

I tend to place the symbols in that order too, depending on what sign I'm
writing.  I was recently writing a sign where I started with the shoulders;
placed the hands, contact symbols and movement symbol in that order, and
then went back and added a facial expression.  If I need the head as part of
the sign, though, I place it first, same as you.

Kelly Jo