Crab

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Nov 6 15:32:44 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
November 6, 2006

Charles Butler wrote:
I'm working on a flash card publication and I came across this sign
that seems to have a handshape not currently in IMWA.  I've done it
as best I can here, but it's missing the 4th and 5th fingers which
pinch as the claws of a crab.  I wasn't sure how to overlay those 4th
and 5th fingers to be able to show them as trying to add them doesn't
seem easily possible.

Here is my attempt. Followed by a link to the page (with permission
of the Author).

http://www.dicionariolibras.com.br/website/dicionariolibras/
dicionario.asp?cod=124&categoria=5#Scene_1

caranguejo (fresh-water crab).