High contrast ((black background and white text)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Nov 20 18:09:48 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
November 20, 2006

Thank you, Cherie! So on both Windows XP and Mac, you can read a PDF
document reversed with white symbols on black background. No need to
copy anything into Microsoft Word or any other program. Just use
Universal Access technology to reverse your entire computer screen.
All PDFs and the entire SignPuddle and SignText will be reversed for
you automatically...

Val ;-)