handicapped child - able to listen and understand - unable to speak

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Nov 27 16:12:55 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
November 27, 2006

Hello Fernando, Stefan, Charles -

Thank you, Fernando, for this message.... Part 1 is below. I will
discuss Part 2 in a separate message about LIBRAS. I want to be sure
that everyone sees this Part 1, since it is specific to the
handicapped child...I do not know anything about NoteVox or other
methods you mention below, Fernando, but your work sounds very
impressive and thanks for this input...

Our SW List is so busy sometimes, it is impossible to digest all the
messages and understand them all, unfortunately...and in the case of
handicapped children, I am sure it must be very individual and each
child needs a lot of special attention to their specific
problems...and no one child is probably alike...

See next message about your Part 2, about your work with SignWriting -

Val ;-)