Gallaudet protest slogan

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 27 12:08:31 UTC 2006

Thank you, Val, it looks great! I feel famous.
Gallaudet protesters are wearing black today, and planning a 10-minute
sit-down at 10:00 today; people are nervous about the trustee meeting on
Sunday on the Gallaudet campus, and what their decision will be.
One question -- will the Stokoe index be joining the "Massachusetts" page
anytime soon? And the page on how to turn it into a booklet?
Best,
Kim