Gallaudet protest slogan

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Oct 27 15:24:23 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 27, 2006

Kimberley Shaw wrote:
> Thank you, Val, it looks great! I feel famous.
> Gallaudet protesters are wearing black today, and planning a 10-
> minute sit-down at 10:00 today; people are nervous about the
> trustee meeting on Sunday on the Gallaudet campus, and what their
> decision will be.
> One question -- will the Stokoe index be joining the
> "Massachusetts" page anytime soon? And the page on how to turn it
> into a booklet?
> Best,
> Kim

Hello Kim!
Glad you are pleased with the new postings ;-)

I have now placed a link to the Stokoe index, on the Massachusetts
page. Go to:

SignWriting in Massachusetts
http://www.SignWriting.org/usa/massachusetts

It is number 4 on that page.

That document was posted on the web a long time ago in our PDF
archive, but without the link you would not realize that, so thanks
for reminding me!

Regarding the How to Create A Booklet document. Do you have that PDF
handy? Can you send it to me privately and I will be happy to post
it. I remember you sent the document to me to scan a long time ago,
but I am so busy that that means it never got done, so sending me a
PDF document means you will get your documents posted faster in the
future...

Congrats on all you are doing!