SignWriting Workshop at Vienna /Austria has been a success ;-)

Sun Oct 15 18:59:59 UTC 2006

Hi Valerie, and list

I am just back from my workshop at Vienna – in Austria –

 It has been a wonderful experience and the participants almost 16 Deaf
SL-instructors, teachers, students .... got some ideas on how to start.

So I guess it would be a good idea to expand the SignPuddle for a section in
Austria – but they will write and ask personally ;-))

This morning I explained all the features of the SignPuddle – Program and
they showed great interest in it.

When I opened my mailbox I found your Quicktime –instruction !

I am impressed and I love it!  The good point is that the viewer is able to
stop the video and to play it frame by frame if things go too fast!

I am convinced that this kind of visual oriented teaching is a great support
for people who have trouble to find their way!

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats --

Can you teach how to make such a video – do you need a webcam or is it a
special program that probably works on Windows XP as well?

L.I.F.E. -   - hi Tini

All the best

Stefan ;-)

  _____