SignWriting Workshop at Vienna /Austria has been a success ;-)

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 15 19:06:06 UTC 2006

Hi Stef,

thats brilliant re: the Vienna workshop

Do you have the photos etc

who was organising the workshop

we are very delighted that there is a growing interest in SW in our
fair land of Europe

:-)

Shane