ESWO Workshop in London

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Oct 28 21:17:09 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 28, 2006

Hello Shane, Ingvild, Lucyna, Bencie and all those who attended the
workshop in London!

Congratulations on a successful workshop!

And thank you, Shane, for this excellent report. It gave us a feeling
of how it went, including the interview with the BBC and talking to
Deaf academics in the DCAL library...what fun!

And a special THANK YOU to Bencie Woll, for providing the space at
DCAL for the SignWriting workshop...that was a wonderful gift.

And to all those who taught the workshop too...thank you for
scheduling your trip to London in the middle of your busy lives...I
know it was at your own expense to travel to London to teach and we
are so fortunate you could do that...

I bet in time there will be more SignWriting users in the UK because
of this workshop...

Enjoy Kenya Shane! Kenyan Sign Language deserves to be written too...

Val ;-)