Placing Word documents on the web for translation

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Tue Oct 31 12:51:30 UTC 2006

Thank you Val,

That will be great. - Lucyna brought some beautiful Polish translations of
Goldlilocks to the London workshop - having a Word text and a library of
illustrations to follow will ease such work tremendously,

Ingvild