Changes in SignPuddle

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 30 04:04:21 UTC 2007

Hi Val -

I just rewrote a couple of signs on an early page of "Sleeping Beauty" (I
believe it was Page 4); I rewrote "both" and added a tension symbol to the
fingerspelling of "Aurora".  The changes show up in SignText, but not when I
view the page in SignPuddle.  If I click on "Change SignText" again, though,
the changes show up; and they'll show up in SignMail... just not on the ASL
Literature SignPuddle page.  Is that just going to take some time?  Or do I
not have some sort of authorization that I'd need to make the changes
permanent?

KJ