Translating SignPuddle 1.5

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Sun Apr 1 20:00:24 UTC 2007

Steve

i'm just wondering about the list with all the words... that used to
appear when one would click on "search by word" button in Puddle
1...  It seems to have disappeared in the Puddle1.5....

is there a way to get back to such a list which was very usefull to
go through all the items of the dicitonnary?

Thanks for letting us know

Anny

mail: acpg at vtxnet.ch