Further Progress on ASL Wikipedia

Pharos pharosofalexandria at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 11 07:38:48 UTC 2007

I would encourage the members of the list to please have a look at the
continuing discussions at the proposal page for the ASL Wikipedia; a
number of new issues have been raised since SignWriting community
people last participated.  In particular, any more detail on proposed
methods for inputting SignWriting onto the wiki would be very helpful.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_American_Sign_Language_2

Just click "edit" to add a comment.  Don't be overly concerned with
correct alignment of the different threads- I'll correct any
formatting errors you may accidentally make.

Thank you