How do we take a video of ourselves signing?

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 11 18:51:45 UTC 2007

I was afraid that it was after I sent it. That is the problem with video files; they tend to be on the large side.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Valerie Sutton" <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:47:27
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] How do we take a video of ourselves signing?

SignWriting List
April 11, 2007

On Apr 10, 2007, at 10:33 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
> I just used the cheap webcam that I can and a program on my PC
> called Windows Movie Maker (which came with my computer when I
> bought it). It wasn't the best quality because I have a cheap
> webcam and poor lighting. But I warned you that it would be.

I think this is a good quality to see the sign and discuss how to
write a sign...we don't need a Hollywood quality movie! Thanks,
Adam....and it is only 112 K or so...that is a little big for the
list software, but not bad...

So now we know the software to use to take video of ourselves:

Windows Movie Maker on Windows

and on the Mac:

Ivezeen on www.boinx.com
http://ivezeen.com/