YouTube

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Wed Apr 11 15:31:45 UTC 2007

Actually, did you know that YouTube allows you to embed the uploaded
videos into your own webpage? So, here's how I think it could work ...

Suppose the DAC has a YouTube account. Then, I list the DAC account as
one of my "friends" in YouTube. Then I can easily post my YouTube video
and share it privately to the DAC account. Then you should be able to
embed it in the webpage that is accessible to the DAC or the
SignWriting List. We would have to play around with those features, but
it is possible. Otherwise, I can make it public and then you can embed
it from my public videos. Either way should work.

That is how many people are doing vlogs (video logs) today. They post
the video to YouTube and then embed it on their webpage (which actually
pulls the video from YouTube and not their website).

FYI,

Stuart