SignPuddle Online Directory Page

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Apr 26 16:52:12 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 26, 2007

Hello Stuart and Everyone!
today)...the message will be called Repeated Movements...good topic!

But right now I need your help with the directory (see attached)...

I need to ask all ASL signers...Are these icons for the ASL directory
ok with you? I looked up the sign for Encyclopedia in an ASL
dictionary, and found it to be an initialized sign...like dictionary
is...but with an E hand....is that ok?

And for the sign for Literature, I just wrote Reading-Down-In-
Columns...is that ok?

If not, I can change the icons to fit better with ASL users...

These icons are so small, we just want to get a quick glance to know
what it is, and it doesn't have to be a full sign if the Deaf user
will recognize the link quickly...

We could use the sign for Book, for literature, if you feel that is
better... Val ;-)