SignPuddle Online Directory Page

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Thu Apr 26 17:26:20 UTC 2007

I think the signs are ok. I am not excited about the initialized sign
for encyclopedia, but it is the current sign in use. I haven't seen a
different sign yet. If I do, I will write it and send it to you. :)
One possible alternative that just occurred to me is to use this: