AW: [sw-l] Welcome back Stefan

Mon Apr 30 20:45:26 UTC 2007

Hello Jonathan,

thanks for your kind words ...

well I finished a great table of all the people who showed interest in the
handwriting course. – smile –

What is missing that we started to write our signnames by hand. My idea has
been to offer to you a TT Font showing your handwriting and the
computerprogram – spelling as you can get with SignPuddle –

Unfortunately we did never come so far to discuss our handwriting of our
signnames. Since it takes me quite a time to create the TT-Font I really
would prefer to do this job on a basis that the spelling of the signnames
are checked by Valerie –

What do you think ?

Nice to read that you are still interested in this job which already took
quite a portion of time and concentration – smile

All the best

Stefan ;-)

  _____