SignWriting Literature Project 2007

Sun Aug 12 15:30:25 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
August 12, 2007

Dear SW List Members:
I have now completed my annual report to the Claire Giannini Fund,
which sponsored our SignWriting Literature Project in 2007.

Besides writing a report, I also created a new flyer, listing 6
publications which we are attempting to publish in 2007, thanks to
the dedicated hard work of the writers, editors and programmers.
Without you, there would be no publications to publish, so thank you
for this opportunity...

The 6 publications for 2007 are in this flyer:

Visit this web page and click on Number 3....

SignWriting Literature Project
http://www.SignWriting.org/literature

Or see attached screen capture: