Report from Vals Desk Aug 15 2007

Wed Aug 15 15:52:26 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
August 15, 2007

Dear SW List Members!

It has been a busy time for me, and I am enjoying every minute of
each day!

"My cup runneth over"...a phrase which means that I feel very
fortunate indeed!

1. First, I am happy we still have the SignWriting List, and the
SLLING, TeachASL and Terps Lists!! We are so lucky that Scott Hanson,
at Valencia Community College, devoted his time to helping us have
the same posting address, even though the list subscriptions and
archives were lost....

Thank you Scott!

2. Second, I am happy that we have BOTH SignPuddle Video Instruction
PLUS a SignPuddle Reference Manual now....

Go to to use both:

SignPuddle Help
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/help

3. Third, I am so happy about our 6 new publications in 2007!!

SignPuddle 1.5
SignBank 8.5
Bible Passages John 1-7
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Cat in the Hat

Although Steve is always enhancing SignPuddle 1.5, the official date
of publication was July 2007, and we have succeeded thanks to Steve's
very hard work. Thank you, Steve!

I am writing the SignBank 8.5 manual this week, plus I plan to do
Video Instruction for SignBank 8.5 too...so SignBank 8.5's
publication date is August 2007. In September I hope to start
teaching SignBank on the SignWriting List...

And there is more news coming -

Have a great day everyone!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help