Sign Writting

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Fri Dec 7 13:46:12 UTC 2007

As a late-deafened person, I sign close to English grammar.  If a person
was using SignWriting as a memory tool - to help them remember how to
sign to me - then English word order is fine.

Kelly, I think you have it right.  I think it should be
"Transliterate."  Let those using the feature wonder why and then
discover why.  Perhaps, instead of a disclaimer, a small sentence could
be added that would convey information or direction.  Such as "Gloss to
Sign, structure sentence accordingly."

Bill