Matthew 24:13

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 13 23:25:25 UTC 2007

On for hope or goal, I think the peson is writing the end position on each hand.  Each hand bends from the knuckle joint to that position.  I would write the hand at the side position, it looks like they are facing the reader, which is not the case, that I know of.

  Charles Butler

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
  I do not understand what this sign is doing...Both hands are moving
up and forward diagonally in the same direction, but what is their
ending position? Does it end slightly more open, or does it end with
5 hands? Can you write this one for us again with the ending position
too? What does that sign mean?