SW Handwriting Course Lesson 1 Posted!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 9 05:12:26 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 8, 2007

Paul wrote:
> On the lesson on the signwriting-web i read the following "plain
> square symbols that are parallel to the floor also loose their tops"
> So i think the second symbol down on page 5 could be be written
> like this:
>
>  (please Valerie, correct me if i am wrong with my writing)
>
> Greetings,
> Paul

Hello Paul!
Thanks for this try...sorry for the confusion I caused everyone!

First, go to this web page, which has been updated...

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/cursive/handwriting/lesson102.html

You might have to refresh your browser. I have changed that page to
include a description of how to write the Index Finger, parallel to
the floor...

I also explained what a "plain square symbol is"...here is that
explanation...