handwriting lesson for kids

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 9 17:58:56 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 9, 2007

Here are the links to downloading the three books for kids:

Workbook SW Level 1
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs1/sw0076-US-Goldilocks-Level1.pdf

Storybook SW Level 2
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs1/sw0077-US-Goldilocks-Level2.pdf

ASL Picture Dictionary for kids
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs1/sw0078-US-Pict-Dict-1.pdf

but I will try to print some for you today too...

I look forward to getting more Level 1 workbooks with other story
lines other than Goldilocks someday, so let's talk about taking your
Mother Goose literature and creating workbooks for those stories
too...in the future...for Level 1...it is not that hard to do...just
need some focus time!

and congrats once again for teaching SignWriting at the Georgia
School for the Deaf!

Val ;-)

------