AW: [sw-l] German textbook

Wed Jan 17 20:51:55 UTC 2007

Hi Andre,

I am sorry maybe there is a misunderstanding – Do you want to see the
lifelike drawings and matching SW-symbols of closed fist and open fist as
you can find them on pages 56 – 59?

Nice to read that you like the book – it has been a tremendous task to
create all the drawings and TT-Fonts – smile

Stefan ;-))

  _____

Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Gagnon &
thibeault
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2007 18:32
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: [sw-l] German textbook

Hi Stefan,

     I read your wonderful textbook (Handbuch zur GebardenSchrit).

     Look at page 31.  There are three basic handshapes :  closed fist, open
fist, and flat hand.  In addition, there are three basic palm facings :
front view, side view and back view.

     On page 31, the flat hand is parallel to the front wall.  You show
three different palm facings.  It is very clear.  But I am curious:  could
you please show/tell me about open and closed fists with two different palm
facings (front view and back view)?

     Best regards,

     André

Never