Val is ill and cannot work for a week...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jan 17 15:46:39 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 17, 2007

I am ill in bed with a fever, everyone. And I cannot work...I am so
sorry ....I am going to a group of doctors today, and I do not plan
to work for at least a week...

In that message I was trying to explain that I couldn't continue at
the work pace I had set for myself...Kim seemed to understand
it...but I guess I didn't explain myself well for others. Nor did I
understand that I was really that ill...So there have been a lot of
misunderstandings as to what I was trying to tell you...I do not have
the next lesson even developed...I had hoped to develop it while I
was giving the students feedback....then I became ill and things got
overwhelming for me...so as soon as the fever goes down and I can
work again I will try to work on that...No promises as to when.

I am glad no one paid me to teach this course, or I would have to
return your money...and just the administration of that would have
been overwhelming too!

I will write to Juliette privately about schools using
SignWriting...I hope someone else will write Juliette too?
july.tigre at free.fr

After that, I am turning off my computer...Have a wonderful week
everyone!

And I hope you continue to write to each other here on the
List...thanks to Stefan, you will have a PDF document with photos and
contact information...plus please use the SignWriting List as an
excellent forum to write handwriting to each other! The List is here
for you to use with or without me...

And best of luck with teaching SignWriting, Cherie, to your
students...I look forward to hearing more about that later!

Val ;-)