German textbook

Gagnon & thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Wed Jan 17 17:32:21 UTC 2007

Hi Stefan,

     I read your wonderful textbook (Handbuch zur GebardenSchrit).

     Look at page 31.  There are three basic handshapes :  closed fist, open
fist, and flat hand.  In addition, there are three basic palm facings :
front view, side view and back view.

     On page 31, the flat hand is parallel to the front wall.  You show
three different palm facings.  It is very clear.  But I am curious:  could
you please show/tell me about open and closed fists with two different palm
facings (front view and back view)?

     Best regards,
     André

Never