SW 2006 Year-End Report posted on the web...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jan 29 05:17:17 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 28, 2007

Hello Stefan and Shane -
Many thanks for the comments below...Yes...writing a summary of a
year's events is a lot of work...hard to remember all the events in
one year, especially with SignWriting in so many countries....and
there is never enough room to list everything...

The Year-End Reports serve an important purpose...They are an
historic record of SignWriting events and can be useful when writing
other historical documents...They are also a requirement in our Board
Meetings...I am glad we only have one Board meeting a year!

The 2006 Year-End Report is now the Special Feature on our
SignWriting web site:

SignWriting Home Page
http://www.SignWriting.org

and it is also on this web page:

Year-End Reports 1989-2006
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/sponsors/year/index.html

I am still recovering, but I hope to post the other Handwriting
Lessons shortly...I feel badly that I was not able to complete the
course on schedule, but it will happen in the future...and I will
announce when the other lessons are posted...

Have a wonderful week everyone -

Val ;-)