SW 2006 Year-End Report posted on the web...

Paul Hendriks gebaerdenschrift at PLH.LU
Mon Jan 29 19:42:04 UTC 2007

My comment below

Valerie Sutton wrote:
> SignWriting List
> January 28, 2007
>
> Hello Stefan and Shane -
> Many thanks for the comments below...Yes...writing a summary of a
> year's events is a lot of work...hard to remember all the events in
> one year, especially with SignWriting in so many countries....and
> there is never enough room to list everything...
>
> The Year-End Reports serve an important purpose...They are an historic
> record of SignWriting events and can be useful when writing other
> historical documents...They are also a requirement in our Board
> Meetings...I am glad we only have one Board meeting a year!
>
> The 2006 Year-End Report is now the Special Feature on our SignWriting
> web site:
>
> SignWriting Home Page
> http://www.SignWriting.org
>
> and it is also on this web page:
>
> Year-End Reports 1989-2006
> http://www.signwriting.org/forums/sponsors/year/index.html
>
> I am still recovering, but I hope to post the other Handwriting
> Lessons shortly...I feel badly that I was not able to complete the
> course on schedule, but it will happen in the future...and I will
> announce when the other lessons are posted...
>
> Have a wonderful week everyone -
>
> Val ;-)

/Hello Valerie,

Don't worry about the other Handwriting Lessons. There's no reason to
feel badly. Your health go first. And by the way, we still continue to
practice Handwriting ;-)
Here's one of Samuel's Work ASL: Bell
Post the Lessons when you feel ready, there's no need to hurry.

//Paul/