Comment and feedback for SignPuddle 1.5

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Mon Jan 29 00:53:59 UTC 2007

Hi Steve,
    I haven´t been able to test out SignPuddle 1.5 fully because I´m not
connected to the Internet very much at a time so the on line
applications are a bit difficult for me.  But I didn´t have a quick look
around.  Something I didn´t see was the SWML or Import/Export buttons.
Did you remove them from this version?  I think that it would be
important to have them as they should be the best option for sharing
what we have written.  I have seen user posting the URL but it seems to
get split up so readily in the emails.
    Not needing to use the bookmarks to save the document and being able
to describe a sign with a document sound like very nice features!!!

Regards,

Jonathan