AW: [sw-l] Comment and feedback for SignPuddle 1.5

Mon Jan 29 21:47:20 UTC 2007

Hi Steve ...

Yes – you are a genius ! –

I am so impressed – and I have not got the slightest idea how you can
achieve all these features.

Let me ask one question –

So far we are not able to use the typical Umlaut letters as we need them in
German spoken language “ae” = ä

We need the special sign for sz  the “ß”  as well

Is there a chance in the long run that you can fix that?

Would be great!

In order to work right now with SignPuddle I have to write the words with
misspellings – some students got confused – nothing to worry about but
nevertheless ...

Congrats

and all the best and a big Thank you for all what you are doing for us!!

Stefan

  _____