AW: [sw-l] New Handshapes in the ISWA 2007

Mon Jul 2 18:12:35 UTC 2007

Wow Valerie,
congrats - I like it very much and - that is the best part - smile - I have
got no problem to understand the symbol!

Stefan  ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Juli 2007 18:25
An: List SignWriting
Betreff: [sw-l] New Handshapes in the ISWA 2007

SignWriting List
July 2, 2007

There will be new handshapes in the ISWA 2007, which will be
installed in SignPuddle 1.5 later this year.
I will post them one by one to the List as they are created...

This is a Baby-D hand, but the Middle and Thumb open into a C...

This is a screen capture from the Ethiopian web page:

http://www.signwriting.org/ethiopia/ethiopia04.html

Thanks to Eyasu and Stefan and Girmachew for the photo and
illustrations!