AW: [sw-l] New Handshapes in the ISWA 2007

Mon Jul 2 21:54:15 UTC 2007

Hi Valerie,

Yes - that is what I mean! -

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Juli 2007 21:32
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: [sw-l] New Handshapes in the ISWA 2007

Hello Stefan!
Of course I know exactly what you mean...there are several handshapes
like that...I will try to explain the reason behind the "visual
irritation"... but not today...;-))

Meanwhile, are you asking to change the thickening or darkening of
the fingers, depending on which one is closer to the chest? If the
Index Finger is closer to the chest then the Index would be darker?
and if the Middle Finger is closer to the chest, the Middle Finger
that would be darkened?

Like these examples that use thick or thin that way in Group 9, for
the thumbs in front of, or behind the index finger at an Angle?