Capturing your mouse-action in video

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jul 15 18:51:48 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 15, 2007

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> I noticed the nice new organisation and ment to write and
> congratulate you. And now you have also done the videos all over
> again - that is amazing! I wish I knew how to do something likie
> that, and I wish I haad the stamina and energy that you obisouly
> have, being able to all this. Thank you, thank you!

Hello Ingvild and Everyone -
Thank you for this nice message...There are so many things I do not
know how to do, believe me!

But regarding taking videos of your mouse-action while working on
computers...

I was just lucky. One day our SignBank programmer, Todd Duell, told
me he found a wonderful Mac program that does this...called
SnapzProX, and it is amazingly easy to do, and not that expensive:

SnapzProX
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/

and it works like a dream!

And there are other programs, such as:

Adobe Captivate 2
http://www.adobe.com/products/captivate/?sdid=BAGHY

NetPlay Software for Windows XP
http://www.instant-demo.com/?aid=6005

And this one has a free trial:

DeskShare for Windows XP
http://www.deskshare.com/msr.aspx

and just look in Google - you will be amazed to see how many programs
are out there!

So you can do it too ;-)