Improved SignPuddle Icon Navigation

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jul 15 19:14:08 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 15, 2007

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> I noticed the nice new organisation and ment to write and
> congratulate you...

I just wanted to mention, also, that this was quite a lot of work for
Steve, to program a way for the icons to be re-arranged...So thanks
to Steve for making this possible.

It sounds like you felt you could navigate better, Ingvild?

I have not forgotten Stefan's suggestion of creating icons that are
more descriptive of the country...because not everyone knows the
flags for Thailand, or Taiwan etc...so maybe someday we can improve
the icons to include more information...I was thinking of possibly
adding the country code, like NO for Norway, right on the flag
itself...a little like the Swiss flags that have a tiny fr on them,
to show that is the French-speaking section of Switzerland....If we
did that for all countries on all flags that might help a little for
those who know the country codes but not the flags! ;-)