Cat in the Hat 2 wrist flex versus rotation

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Fri Jul 6 19:39:02 UTC 2007

Yes, I know what you mean. While I was doing the editing, I was wondering
about that too. The forearms seem to be projecting forward to me too, but it
seemed to be an easier read for me the other way. Then when I read Val's
explanation about the hand and forearm both being parallel across the chest,
I started rethinking of how I was reading the symbol because I always just
read it as the line meaning the wrist. That explains why I got confused with
this symbol when reading before.

Adam