Improved SignPuddle 1.5 Video Instruction

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 15 18:34:54 UTC 2007

Hello Val,

I noticed the nice new organisation and ment to write and congratulate you.
And now you have also done the videos all over again - that is amazing! I
wish I knew how to do something likie that, and I wish I haad the stamina
and energy that you obisouly have, being able to all this. Thank you, thank
you!

Ingvild