Improved SignPuddle 1.5 Video Instruction

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jul 15 19:20:49 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
July 15, 2007

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> I noticed the nice new organisation and ment to write and
> congratulate you. And now you have also done the videos all over
> again - that is amazing! I wish I knew how to do something likie
> that, and I wish I haad the stamina and energy that you obisouly
> have, being able to all this. Thank you, thank you!

Ingvild and everyone -
If you would like a Norwegian directory for the Video Instruction, I
will be happy to post it, just as I will the French one that Anny
sent me recently. And if there are others, in other spoken languages,
who would also like to have a directory in other spoken
languages...those directory pages are fairly easy to do...

They will still link to the same videos however, at least for now.
Maybe later I can make the same videos but using the Norwegian
interface, or the French-Swiss interface...but if we can first just
get the directory in the different spoken languages that will be a
start...

Send the translation in a normal text document, or in an email
message, privately to me:

Translate this page:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/SignPuddle15/