AW: [sw-l] Thailand and Austrian SignPuddle Dictionaries now posted

Mon Jun 4 17:15:54 UTC 2007

Hi Val,

just a short question?

There are already so many flaggs in the bottom line of the SignPuddle
website - but I have trouble to find my way ... just as you did on your
other wonderful page "Who uses SW"

http://signwriting.org/about/who

Would you mind to add the sign names of the countries next to the flagg or
instead of - I can imgine that somebody else beside me has difficulties to
identify the countries just by flagg - or you may save the png's not as
numbers (Thailand = 34.png ) but instead with the country name -

So with a right mouse click - save - it would tell me ...the name of the
country -- just a thought

Stefan ;-)