Ethiopian Fingerspelling Chart

Eyasu Tamene eyasuh at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 27 17:11:37 UTC 2007

  Dearest Val, Jason, Stefan and the list
  Thank you for your kind regard in giving space for Ethiopian Sign Language.  Day by day I follow the lessons in the list.  I feel delighted to see Jason Hopkins seems to show an interest in Ethiopian Finger Spelling.
  Jason, I am Eyasu from Ethiopia with an intense interest to learn sign writing and have a plan to adopt it to Ethiopian context.  Please feel free to ask me any if you have questions, details on Ethiopian Sign language etc.
  Kind Regards,
  Eyasu

Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM> wrote:
  SignWriting List
June 26, 2007

On Jun 26, 2007, at 5:26 PM, Jason Hopkins wrote:
> By the way, in the past I was able to find an Ethiopian
> fingerspelling chart with drawn hands. I can't seem to find one
> any more. Do you know where I could download one?

Yes. Go to:

SignWriting in Ethiopia
http://www.SignWriting.org/ethiopia

Click on number 1 on that page....