Sleeping Beauty page 36

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sat Jun 30 00:01:39 UTC 2007

Yay! Life has settle down. (A little bit. HAHA!) Now I can get to the
feedback of the rest of the Sleeping Beauty story that Kelly Jo has been so
kind to transcribe with such eager. I think you have learned a lot from
this, Kelly Jo. I can tell that your writing has greatly improved. The only
comment that I have for this section is that I saw the black hand in marry
with a knuckle break in the video. Probably nothing major. ;)

Adam