Dissertation in Arabice will be translated to English ; -)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jun 12 21:06:05 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
June 12, 2007

I am happy to tell you that Mohammed has given me permission to post
his dissertation on the web for download, and to also translate the
complete dissertation from Arabic to English...

So now I need to find a skilled Arabic-English translator. Does
anyone know of one?

Our organization will find the funds to pay for the translation...so
if anyone knows a skilled translator, or professional translation
service that is recommended, please tell me -