BSL for "Easter"?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Mar 4 22:11:19 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
March 4, 2007

Hello Sandy!
Thanks for this message and for your web site:

http://bsltext.org/

I really like the poems on your web site and I look forward to seeing
your new web page!

I have now placed my version of the sign for Easter in the BSL
SignPuddle, so you can find it there:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-GB/index.php

Attached is a screen capture of the two signs for Easter there now...

I actually think that this is a hard sign. It depends on how accurate
you need to be. For accuracy, I placed the Surface Symbol near the
Brush Symbol, which states that the Brush is being done on top of the
surface of the other hand...but maybe it is not necessary? What do
you think?

Also, notice the Brush Symbol is a dot with a circle around it, not a
Rub Symbol, which I think you wrote in your attached file?  A Brush
comes off the surface, but a Rub Symbol stays on the hand and never
leaves it...Val ;-)